Earlier this fall I was tagged by Gøran Hansen. He wondered what tools I use besides Visual Studio. Here is my response to his post:
- ReShaper (How can you program without this one?)
- Testdriven.NET (Great addin, but I don't use it much because of ReSharpers possibilities to run unit tests.)
Developer tool belt:
- NUnit (I know there are many frameworks out there, but this is a safe one that "everything" supports)
- Moq (mocking framework --> If you haven't looked at this framework, you should!)
- Tortoise SVN (code repository)
- Git (local code repository. I normally use this as a "shelf" for SVN.)
- Team City (I really like this one. I don't like XML hacking :-) )
- RhinoMocks (Great framework, but maybe not so intuitive?)
Well, there's my list.
Do you have suggestions to tools I should look into?